Well...that was mostly a fun outing! I liked going down the hill with Dad on the inner tube. I didn't like sliding over the side of the road with Dad in the Pilot. Glad it was a brief little slide that those nice guys with a toe chain could remedy! hahaha Very cold but very fun! Thanks to Shari we enjoyed hot chocolate and I brought the Costco cookies. : ) ♥
Fun! We'll have to do some more sledding when we get back in Pullman. Greg's brother is letting him borrow some snowboarding stuff until we get our own (in like, 10 years) and Greg wants to snowboard down the hills in Pullman. A lot of people actually do that. It'd be a good way to get comfortable on the snowboard before I pay $60 to get beat up on the big mountain!
4 comments:
♥ Looks like fun! Ginger is so cute! :)
Well...that was mostly a fun outing! I liked going down the hill with Dad on the inner tube. I didn't like sliding over the side of the road with Dad in the Pilot. Glad it was a brief little slide that those nice guys with a toe chain could remedy! hahaha Very cold but very fun! Thanks to Shari we enjoyed hot chocolate and I brought the Costco cookies. : ) ♥
Fun! We'll have to do some more sledding when we get back in Pullman. Greg's brother is letting him borrow some snowboarding stuff until we get our own (in like, 10 years) and Greg wants to snowboard down the hills in Pullman. A lot of people actually do that. It'd be a good way to get comfortable on the snowboard before I pay $60 to get beat up on the big mountain!
Hot chocolate and cookies too? Count me in next time (I wish)!!
Post a Comment