Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gingi's bed

A few weeks ago I decided that it was time to have Ginger graduate from a crib to a bed.

I saw this really cute Tinkerbell bed set and got it for her to get her excited about her new bed. I also didn't want her to feel like Jack was taking over the carebears from the crib. I also got her tinkerbell pajamas to match.

She loves her bed and she loves Tinkerbell. It all started when my parents gave her the Tinkerbell movie for Christmas.

The first time I had her sleep in the bed at nap time, she cried for 20 minutes and wanted to come out. so I propped this infront of the door. Then, that night when I went to Walfart, I got the Tinkerbell set and that made such a huge difference! We celebrated her moving from a crib to bed. We haven't had to block the door since then and Ginger wants to go to bed and she stays there! She has been so obediant about that.


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Gail said...

That's great that she loves the tinkerbell set - I may have to try something like that with Alana when it's time. oh and I love your new name for walmart - walfart - ha ha ha! that's great!!

Holly said...

That's cute to see her so happy! Her bed looks so soft and smooth and nice. I would like to sleep in it too. =)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ She looks thrilled with her new bed! So cute!!! :)

Wendy Jean said...

I love the first picture of Gingi. She looks just thrilled to be in her bed! I laughed outloud when I read the part about "Walfart". So funny you type it the way you say it. :)

Granma Faye said...

Could Gingi look more delighted!!?? Such a darling picture of that girl in her bed! I love the colorful satiny Tinkerbell coverings. There such cool stuff for kids these days! I'm glad Ginger adapted to her big girl bed and doesn't abuse the new-found freedom of no railings. Yay! She's such a good girl.

Also, Summer, I love your new blog header. You always have such nice ones. ♥

Kaela said...

This set looks like every little girls dream come true- smart way to lure her in to her big girl bed too!! Way to go:)

Angela said...

My girls love Ginger's new bedding! So cute!