Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Jack Attack

The hospital sent me a cd with Jack's x-rays on it. I thought that was so nice. I didn't think they would actually do it or remember to do it.
So here is Jack's little baby x-ray. isn't it so cute!
They said everything looked really good. and, by the way, he is doing much better. He's pretty much over the weasing and coughing now.


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Funny, Summer...to put those x-rays on your blog! I like the picture of Jack with the big smile much better! He looks so cute. ♥

Kaela said...

He looks like a little happy cute blue monster with that blanket around him like that:) I'm glad he's doing better!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I'm so glad he's feeling better!

Elizabeth C said...

Wow, those x-rays are amazing. Cute little guy.