I've never been up to look for a real tree. I've always had a fake one, so this year we adopted the Chandler tradition of "going up in da moun-tin" to get a christmas tree. :)
Your hair is so long again already Summer!! We thought it would be fun to cut our own tree this year, but it didn't work out so hot for us. We are going to plan better next year though and try again:)
3 comments:
Your hair is so long again already Summer!! We thought it would be fun to cut our own tree this year, but it didn't work out so hot for us. We are going to plan better next year though and try again:)
I'm glad your kiddies are going to be growing up doing things like that. They will have lots of good memories and traditions.
What a neat tradition. It looks like a really great tree!
Post a Comment