Wednesday, March 03, 2010

random pics

We love this chair! It's great for story time. Doesn't Jack look so big now?!
My wonderful husband! hahahahahhah He dressed up for last weeks cub scout activity. He is a great cub scout master. :)
hahahahhahh i'm laughing now as I post this! He looks so goofy, i had to post this one too! ahhahahahh
Our first bbq of the year! We are super anxious to get a fence up and some grass. We're looking forward to having a nice backyard the kids can play in and we can enjoy in the summer evenings.


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bottom clown picture looks like something from a scary show!

Granma Faye said...

That silly Daddy! He looks so funny...and fun. He's sitting in a big chair with arms full of love. Really sweet. And Jack has a pretty cute smile. Big, little boy!

Granma Faye said...

Oh yeah, Dad's right. That last picture IS really scary! Yikes ...don't want to be in a dark alley, house or circus tent with him! Creepy. Kinda like Chucky.

Holly said...

Ah Hahahhahha! That's so funny of Glen as a clown. He kind of looks a little scary actually. Yes, Jack does look big in that picture on the chair, but then he looks like a baby again in the BBQ picture. I think it's the binky, and he looks smaller when Glen holding him there. I'm excited for summer BBQs too!

Wendy Jean said...

Glen looks like a scary clown in the second clown pic - deranged! I don't think I would have been chasing him around the church if I was a little kid. :)