Yeah, really, the crown molding just gives a beautiful finished look. It's amazing how that looks so much nicer! Glad Glen could have the time to do that--also enclosing that exhaust pipe. Tons better!
The cupboards, curtains, and molding looks so nice around your window! Pretty kitchen! I wonder if I could choose the cabinet color in my kitchen if I would still go with white? The dark wood looks nice!
4 comments:
Yeah, really, the crown molding just gives a beautiful finished look. It's amazing how that looks so much nicer! Glad Glen could have the time to do that--also enclosing that exhaust pipe. Tons better!
Oh wow, so true! Looks great.
Niiiice! I love your kitchen and the crown molding makes it that much more beautiful!!
The cupboards, curtains, and molding looks so nice around your window! Pretty kitchen! I wonder if I could choose the cabinet color in my kitchen if I would still go with white? The dark wood looks nice!
Post a Comment