Wednesday, December 14, 2011

5 weeks left!

I took some maternity pics of myself two weeks ago with my wopping two dollar remote. The two second delay is so nice. Gives me just enough time to hide the remote in my hand. My sister in law also took some really cute ones earlier that she just posted on facebook. (She does the Lillyphotography) She did such a good job. If you get a chance to see them, my favorite is the one with the baby blocks on my tummy.

Anyway, I'm really starting to feel huge! I'm also running out of energy quicker. Two weeks ago, I was going going going and now I'm having a hard time getting out of bed and just doing simple tasks. I forgot how tired I get the last month. Some days I feel like I could just sleep all day. Today I felt like I could just cry just to cry, but I didn't let myself shed a tear because I couldn't think of a reason that I would cry for. and don't ya just love the rude awakenings at this stage from the good ol Charlie Horse! I don't know what the deal is with that horse but he keeps coming to visit every night! As if it's not hard enough to get out of bed when you're huge, getting out of bed in a hurry so you can stretch the cramp out of your leg is such a challenge! And then getting up 6 times a night to use the bathroom is another highlight I forgot about. Can you tell I'm starting to feel cranky now.

We aren't decided on a name but we are coming close...part of me wants to share what we're thinking about but the other part of me is afraid of peoples reactions which might make us start all over for a name search. so for now...i won't say what we're thinking about. :)




Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

You are the prettiest pregnant lady ever;0 Your just glowing and your belly is soo pretty! Sorry this last month has been rough- hopefully it flies by!

Granma Faye said...

Isn't it amazing how much skin can stre-e-e-e-t-ch? You're looking pretty big, Summer! I agree with Arielle, you do look very pretty.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

That's a cool picture with your fancy Christmas top. I like that. You sound like my friend who is also pregnant. She is carrying twins and is due towards the end of Feb--but looks like she could deliver any day. She is getting tired of all the comments from people about how "big" she is, so she tries to not go out unless necessary. She is very petite like you. Anyway, hope all goes well for the last part of your pregnancy. I'm sure we'll all like the name you choose. Whatever you pick will become special because of the person it represents. =)

Ali said...

Is it terrible that I'm somewhat relieved you are cranky now? I was wondering where you were getting all this positive energy from being as far along in your pregnancy as you were...and finally to know that you're somewhat normal and don't want to get out of bed some days like the rest of us:) Though, I hope you get some relief days and maybe this little guy will come a couple of weeks early?! Sweet belly pictures:)

Kaela said...

Hehe- I'm with Ali. Summer you are always so sweet and nice, it is nice to know that you too feel like crying for no reason at all from time to time and can get a little attitude:) Love it... though I'm sorry you are not feeling so great. You are not alone and you are in the home stretch though!! Hooraaaay!!! Nice pics:)

Jan W. said...

Oh, Summer, I remember the Charlie horses! I was told by someone to point my toes toward my head when I was laying down and that did stop them quite quickly. You look beautiful. Good luck and best wishes with your new little one.