I can't believe one week has already gone by. My little baby will never be one week old again! Time is already going by too fast. I'm just in love with Baby Oscar. I want to hold him all the time and kiss his soft baby cheekies. He smiled at me the other day when I was talking to him. It was so cute. Makes my heart melt. I love taking pictures of him. I took 187 pictures just today! I spose I need to tone it down a bit. hahahha

7 comments:
It's a little soon to tell but I think baby Oscar looks more like you, Summer. Of course... I thought that about Ginger, too, until we saw her after you'd moved from here. Then I was shocked how much she'd changed. Not that she wasn't cute, just looked totally different and like Glen by then. These are darling, sweet pictures, Summer. There's absolutely nothing more precious than a baby...and yes, those smiles leave you in a little puddle on the floor, huh? What a sweet gift from Heavenly Father.
oh my oh my oh my. He is so very handsome for being so brand new!! You make such beautiful babies. I love his oh so soft hair. I just want to nuzzle in it!!!!! Congratulations!
What a beautiful baby, love that hair. How precious our children are. I am especially fond of babies. They grow so fast it is good that you are taking pictures of each stage of their young lives. You have such a lovely family.
Love Auntie Linda
Ohhh Oscar is sooooo cute;0!!!! What a little doll! Love all the hair!
He is just sooo cute! How are you guys doing?
Such adorable pictures of such an adorable little boy! I don't think you will ever be sorry for taking too many pictures of your sweet babies. I know I never have. They change so quickly and each moment is so precious! He sure is a handsome little guy! Keep the pictures coming:)
What a sweetie!! I love his cute hair! Are the kids loving him?
Post a Comment